By Johnathan Polsdorfer, Digital Content Producer
Consumers value video marketing. In fact, video marketing has become an integral part of the buying journey. Don’t believe me? The last time you made a purchase or ordered a service, did you research it first? Did any of that research include watching related videos? Unless you’re in the 5% minority, odds are that video played a role in some part of your decision making process. With video taking on an ever increasing role in the consumer’s decision making process, it’s more important than ever to be utilizing video in your marketing strategy. Here are 5 revealing statistics about the importance of video marketing.
- 81% of businesses are using video as a marketing tool, a nearly 30% increase since 2017
- 82% of businesses plan to increase their spending on video marketing
- Over 75% of businesses say video has helped them increases both their traffic, and their sales.
- 81% say they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video
- 85% of people WANT to see more video from brands
So where do you land? Have you already experienced the power of utilizing video to expand and grow your brand? Are you part of the 19% not using video, but ready to take the first step?
Where you’re new to video advertising in the digital landscape or you’ve gotten your feet wet and are working on perfecting your process, there are a couple things you can do:
- start – you may have had a slow start, but don’t put if off any longer. Now is the time!
- create a strategy – this may include commercials, social media, how-to’s, testimonials, product videos, vlogs or more.
- implement –
- revise/tweak – practice pushes us toward perfect
- continue – don’t give up
- build your presence
And if you ever need help along the way, we’d love to hear from you and help you do stuff to make your business the most powerful in the world…